Biotech Support Group is a specialty biotechnology company providing products that fuel experiments by scientific researchers around the world. Our emphasis is on research and development for the creation of next generation of genomics and proteomics reagents and services for life sciences research, biomarker and drug discovery.
Biotech Support Group is a New Jersey based company which produces licensed and proprietary products for genomics and proteomics research.
Established in 1995, Biotech Support Group is a New Jersey based company which produces licensed and proprietary products for genomics and proteomics research.
Currently, Biotech Support Group and ProFACT Proteomics Inc., are collaborating on the development of new products used in serum protein profiling for proteomic analysis. In addition, we also develop products specifically targeted for proteomics and genomics.
Biotech Support Group specializes in:
- Proteomic and Genomic Sample Preparation and Enrichment Products, & Polymer Coated Affinity Silica Matrices.
- Services supporting proteomics, protein modification (i.e. PEG) & immobilization, and bioseparations.
Biotech Support Group brands:
Albumin Depletion Kit from Serum or Plasma
Urine Protein Enrichment For Urine Proteomics & Biomarkers
Lipid adsorption and clarification reagent
Protein Removal for Drug Screening & Metabolomics
BindPro™ For Drug Binding/Screening, Metabolomics and Protein Recovery
SDS and Non-ionic Detergent (eg. Triton) Removal
Virus and Viral Component Isolation
Glycoprotein Enrichment Reagent for Serum/Plasma
Kinase (& ATP binding proteins) enrichment reagent
Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase Enrichment Reagent
Immobilization & Pre-Immobilized Affinity Matrices
Glycoprotein Enrichment Support
Polymer Coated Hydrophobic Support
Polymer Coated Ion Exchange Support
Protein Removal Reagent/DNA Enrichment & Isolation
Genomic Sample Preparation Products
High-Throughput Genomic DNA Isolation Kit
Tube Filter Pack
Analytical and Semi-preparative Size Exclusion
- Biotech Support Group has trusted brand of products for genomics, proteomics that are used by molecular biology researchers, clinical scientists, biotechnology professionals, at government labs, academic universities, medical schools and companies in the life science sector for biotechnology and pharmaceutical product development.
- Biotech Support Group is a leader in research consumables and products for hemoglobin, albumin, lipid, glycoprotein, viral genomics and proteomics sample preparation.
- Biotech Support Group ‘s products have use in numerous clinical applications and offers expert services in biotechnology experimental design for hemoglobin, albumin, lipid, glycoprotein, viral genomics and proteomics sample preparation
Need help? Use these resources to help you find answers. Our customer and technical support experts are available to help.