Business and Technology Development: Commercial Opportunities
We are actively engaged in and seeking complementary discovery collaborations, joint development projects and licensing arrangements as well as the development and commercialization of specialized Biotech Support Group products. Our goal is to engage with industry, academia and research institutes to accelerate drug discovery, personalized medicine, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications within the marketplace.
We are poised to participate in the cultural and technological disruptions forthcoming in heathcare. Particularly, such areas that will we foresee are personalized health monitoring adopting protein marker base-lining for high risk individuals for diabetes, cancer (i.e., CA125, CEA), cardiovascular, etc. Such monitoring will require collection of biological fluids such as blood, urine or saliva and simple ways to either measure with over-the-counter kits, or preserve and mail to specialized laboratories. All such methods will require specialized sample prep and enrichment technologies.
Furthermore the integration of therapeutics, diagnostics and biomarkers into personalized medicine will demand engagement with of many ‘omic’ technologies. We envision through biopharm partnerships, growing a knowledgebase in functional and chemical proteomics. From such a knowledgebase, biomarker assets surrounding chemical interactomes, disordered sequence and multifunctional proteomes will be derived.
Biotech Support Group has commercial expertise, capabilities, and resources to develop novel technologies, innovative products, and services. We bring a collegial collaborative approach to all business relationships and partnerships.
To continue to meet and exceed customer expectations in our developing commercial markets, Biotech Support Groups plans to optimize and diversify its technology interests in the following areas:
- Novel sample prep technologies for proteomics, genomics & metabolomics
- Novel on-bead digestions using glycosidases and alternative proteases
- New functional & chemical proteomic technologies, products and methods
- Proteomic biomarker discovery and annotation services
- Hemoglobin fractionation, enrichment, depletion and annotation
- Lipid and lipo-proteome fractionation, enrichment, depletion and annotation
- Glyco-proteome fractionation, enrichment, depletion and annotation
- Albumin fractionation, enrichment, depletion and annotation
- Kinase fractionation, enrichment, depletion and annotation
- Virus fractionation, enrichment and annotation
- Low abundance proteome enrichment and annotation
- New feature reporting labels for structurally intact proteins, i.e., intrinsically disordered sequence
- Bioinformatics services and report creation for LC-MS data output and workflow optimization
- Molecular testing, clinical research, and diagnostics adopting LC-MS based biomarkers
If you have a business interest in any of these areas, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Contact Name, Institution/Company, Address, City, Zip Code/Postal Code, Country, Telephone Number, Email Address. Please also include a non-confidential summary of your technology/invention/product and any related attachments (*.PDF or Word document).
Please fill out the following form: