Business and Technology Development: Commercial Opportunities
We are actively engaged in and seeking complementary discovery collaborations, joint development projects and licensing arrangements as well as the development and commercialization of specialized custom Biotech Support Group products. Our goal is to accelerate drug discovery, diagnostic test development, and therapeutic applications within the marketplace.
Biotech Support Group has commercial expertise, capabilities, and resources to develop novel technologies, innovative products, and services. We bring a collegial collaborative approach to all business relationships and partnerships.
To continue to meet and exceed customer expectations in our developing commercial markets, Biotech Support Groups plans to optimize and diversify its technology interests in the following areas:
- Novel technologies for handling and preparing samples prior to analysis of nucleic acids and proteins
- Hemoglobin fractionation, enrichment, and depletion
- Lipids fractionation, enrichment, and depletion
- Albumin fractionation, enrichment, and depletion
- Kinase fractionation, enrichment, and depletion
- Virus fractionation, enrichment, and depletion
- Fractionation, enrichment, and depletion technologies
- Bioinformatics services and report creation for hemoglobin, albumin, lipids, DNA/RNA, glycoproteins, viruses and kinase samples.
- Molecular testing, clinical research, and diagnostics using nucleic acids
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Contact Name, Institution/Company, Address, City, Zip Code/Postal Code, Country, Telephone Number, Email Address. Please also include a non-confidential summary of your technology/invention/product and any related attachments (*.PDF or Word document).
Please fill out the following form: