BindPro™ Metabolomics - Protein Removal & Enrichment of Metabolites/Analytes From Serum or Plasma
- Serum and plasma protein removal, >95%
- Linearly scaleable, unlike chemical precipitation or membrane filtration.
- Fast process, less than 30 minutes from application to separation
- Applicable for drug binding/screening and metabolomics
- Removes proteins from many species including human, mouse, sheep, bovine, goat, rat, and calf
- The process could be scaled up or down.
- The bound protein can be eluted from the surface quantitatively.
- It is supplied as dry powder.
- Compatible with high throughput systems such as 96 well plate.
BindPro™ is an umbrella trademark for polymeric reagents designed as alternatives to ultrafiltration and solvent precipitation for applications that require protein removal and/or concentration in a more versatile or scaleable format. BindPro™ Metabolomics is reengineered for increased stability. It is based on silica covalently bound to elastomeric polyelectrolytes. BindPro™ Metabolomics also can be used in lieu of solvents for drug binding studies, especially useful for analytes or metabolites.
Click here to view BindPro™ Metabolomics Product Sheet
Turner, Joseph D., R. Stuart Langley, Kelly L. Johnston, Katrin Gentil, Louise Ford, Bo Wu, Maia Graham et al. "Wolbachia lipoprotein stimulates innate and adaptive immunity through Toll-like receptors 2 and 6 to induce disease manifestations of filariasis." Journal of Biological Chemistry 284, no. 33 (2009): 22364-22378.
Bhogal, John, Shridhara Alva Karinka, Timothy P. Henning, David Cunningham, Udo Hoss, Andrew H. Naegeli, and John Latour. "Methods of Collecting and Analyzing Samples." U.S. Patent 20,120,296,189, issued November 22, 2012.